Individuals can also register as members of a team to take part in the GFNY Team Competition.
- 18-39 male/female
- 40-44 m/f
- 45-49 m/f
- 50-54 m/f
- 55-59 m/f
- 60-64 m/f
- 65+ f
- 65-69 m
- 70-74 m
- 75+ m
Individuals can register as members of a team to take part in the GFNY Team Competition.
- The four fastest times from a team will be added and ranked to determine the fastest team.
- All team member splits are totaled and ranked.
- The podium 4-person teams will be awarded prizes.
- All members of a Cycling Team are eligible for individual age group prizes.
- There is no maximum amount of members per team.
Him + Her Category
A female and male rider have to finish within thirty seconds of each other.
- Because it’s tough to find two riders of the same ability and fitness, pushing, pulling, dragging, encouraging, screaming, shouting and any other means of working together is allowed.
- The Him+Her team competiton consists of two age categories: sub-90 and 90+ years old combined.
- Members of a Him+Her team are not eligible for individual age group prizes because rider assistance among team members in this category is permitted.
- Only at Gran Fondo distance
- Members of a Him and Her team are NOT eligible to win individual prizes, since mutual assistance is allowed in this category.
It’s our goal at GFNY Deutschland to stage you at the start according to your fitness. That way, you are around the riders that ride at your level from the beginning which improves your experience. Every rider is chip timed. Your time only starts when you cross the start line.
Special Front Start
Every Participant, who donates 100€ or more to the Kids need future e.V., is privileged to start in front of the front start corral. Please use the registration form we are providing at www.gfnydeutschland.com
Riders who have an international cycling license. Men Cat 1-3 (Masters 1-2) and Women Cat 1-2 (Masters 1) and are signed up by August 15, 2018. Please send a photocopy of your current license to email@example.com.
Start corral #1
All participants of the Gran Fondo course.
Start corral #2
All participants of the Medio Fondo course, and participants who arrive later than 6:50am at the start area.